Students, faculty and other participants gather in Panepinto Plaza to shed light on racism, both on and off campus.
- Students Hold Black Lives Matter Rally on Campus — and Bring a List of Demands
- September: Suicide Prevention Month
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, A Pioneer for Gender Equality in Education, Dies at 87
- As America Faces a Racial Reckoning, Saint Peter’s Revamps Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Saint Peter’s Host First Virtual Involvement Fair
- SPU International Students Travel Back to Campus and Quarantine
- Saint Peter’s Annual Involvement Fair to be Held Virtually
- Fall Semester To Be Fully Online
This month is Suicide Prevention Month— a time which encourages communities to come together to spread awareness about mental health and reach out to one another to make sure that anyone who is struggling is not doing so alone.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been on the frontlines of gender discrimination for all her life.
On Friday, September 11th, President Eugene Cornacchia announced that Devin Heyward, Ph.D, has been named the new director of the university’s Office of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
The annual Saint Peter’s University Involvement Fair was held remotely on Thursday, September 10th from noon to 1:00 p.m.
These are the top games of the last four years. The graphics are part of the Senior Spread.
Soon enough, the team posed a 9-0 comeback run for the 51-50 lead.
“Senior year meant a lot to me since it felt like it was my farewell year.”
Thank you to the Pauw Wow for never letting me quit.
Non-profit organization, Rescuing Leftover Cuisine (RLC), opened a branch in Jersey City rig…
When Black People Chant “Black Lives Matter,” please don’t respond with “All Lives Matter”... Please don't.
Christian Bailey offers his insight to the death of George Floyd and how this reflects the black experience in Amercia
Two days after World Press Freedom Day, on May 5, at 7:52 PM Philippine Standard Time, the National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) of the Philippines issued a cease and desist order to ABS-CBN, the media giant of the country and one of the oldest broadcasters in Asia.
Arts & Entertainment
During quarantine, Tik Tok has become the third most used app across the world. With Instagram holding the number one spot and Facebook coming in second, Tik Tok follows all the major social media apps.
“Pathetic? Yes. Do I regret it? No,” she says.
“The Instagram parties are about sharing and supporting one another through art. We need it now more than ever."