President Cornacchia confirms a hybrid semester next year, as well as the cancellation of spring break.
- A Change In Routine — Spring Break 2021 Cancelled
- Saint Peter’s Announces Plan to Cut More Salaries along with New Layoffs
- The Dream First-Year Experience
- Saint Peter’s Men’s and Women’s Basketball 2020-21 Seasons are Announced
- Saint Peter’s University Hosts the Kickoff to the New Jersey “Ballot Bowl”
- TikTok and WeChat’s U.S Ban Is Delayed — And SPU Students Have Mixed Feelings About the Potential Ban Itself
- Students Hold Black Lives Matter Rally on Campus — and Bring a List of Demands
- September: Suicide Prevention Month
Correction: The Office of the President did not specify that faculty members will be laid off specifically.
On August 6, President Cornacchia sent out an email to the student body stating that SPU was revising its plans for fall semester classes. Originally, classes were going to switch to a hybrid online/in-person format following two initial weeks of exclusively remote learning, but would now r…
On Tuesday Sept. 22, the Guarini Institute for Government and Leadership at SPU was given the opportunity to host the kickoff to the third annual “Ballot Bowl” competition.
The U.S was ready to ban distribution of Chinese-owned apps TikTok and WeChat on Sunday, but the Commerce Department issued a 1-week delay for TikTok’s ban to September 27, 11:59 p.m. after President Trump announced he gave his ‘blessing’ in an investment deal with Oracle and Walmart to own …
Earlier this week, the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC) revealed the 2020-21 schedu…
These are the top games of the last four years. The graphics are part of the Senior Spread.
Soon enough, the team posed a 9-0 comeback run for the 51-50 lead.
Thank you to the Pauw Wow for never letting me quit.
Non-profit organization, Rescuing Leftover Cuisine (RLC), opened a branch in Jersey City rig…
Here at Saint Peter’s, as we continue to call our newspaper “The Pauw Wow,” we are actively promoting institutional and systemic racism.
When Black People Chant “Black Lives Matter,” please don’t respond with “All Lives Matter”... Please don't.
Christian Bailey offers his insight to the death of George Floyd and how this reflects the black experience in Amercia
Arts & Entertainment
During quarantine, Tik Tok has become the third most used app across the world. With Instagram holding the number one spot and Facebook coming in second, Tik Tok follows all the major social media apps.
“Pathetic? Yes. Do I regret it? No,” she says.
“The Instagram parties are about sharing and supporting one another through art. We need it now more than ever."